Monday, January 14, 2008

Funky Dirty and Progressive


Hey,
So I was lucky enough to get a spot opening for a local dj last wednesday at a bar called lydias, Thanks to everyone who came out to support!! I played funky electro, then progressive. Several people mentioned their favorite track was "Jason rivas, creeperfunk - 4 Da Ladies in Da House.

Just as I was finishing, the house speakers went DEAD. We spent about 20 minutes trying to figure out what happened. Eventually things got sorted out, Labrynth dropped some sick beats to which the dancefloor quickly responded in kind. Clyde Capped off the night. My favorite track of the night was definantly when Clyde dropped the Tim le El remix of Peter Gelderbloms "Waiting 4".

The pic on the right is of me, and the vid is of Clyde later in the night.


More mixes will be posted very shortly. Ive been busy getting a great selection of new tracks. Check back soon!